Tradie Pack 1 'Get Started'
Tradie Pack 1 'Get Started'
For those who are just starting out, this is the essential first step for setting up any new trade business. Here we establish your brand from scratch, creating a memorable and unique logo design. This is then applied across the base stationery items setting the foundation for your brand as your business grows.
What are the benefits of this pack:
> Perfect for new business start-ups
> Establish your unique and memorable brand from the start
> Sets the foundation for your brand as your business grows
> The basic business essentials without breaking the budget
What’s included in the Tradie Pack 1 'Get Started':
Custom logo design:
> 5 x pages of logo concepts
> 2 x rounds of revisions
> Brand guidelines (style guide)
> Complete logo library
> Business card design
> 500 premium business cards printed
> Electronic letterhead (Word)
> Custom email signatures
> Electronic Templates Pack (Choice of 5 documents)
Standard Pack Cost: $1,500
Total Pack Value: $1,625
Additional Pack Add-ons
*Prices shown below are the total of the standard pack cost plus each product
Option 1 / 5 x Corflute signs (900 x 600mm) - $1,750
Option 2 / 10 x A4 Notepads - $1,775
Option 3 / 200 x Business Card Stickers - $1,750
Option 4 / Include all add-ons as per above - $2,200
> Custom logo design completed and supplied within 10 working days.
> Stationery completed within 5 working days.
Finalise and order printing.
> Business card printing from order: Up to 5 working days + transit from Melbourne.
> Signage printing from order: Up to 5 working days + transit from Melbourne.
All prices include artwork, GST & delivery to 1 point within Australia.
*Some samples shown may contain custom extras or add ons not included in the standard Tradie Pack 1.
- Once the pack is purchased, our team will check the order and issue a design brief via email for you to complete. You must fill out the design brief via the link provided in the email.
- After the design brief is submitted, our team will send a confirmation email to you. (If your pack is organised outside of the website an invoice will be issued here).
- Your project will be scheduled with our designers for concept development.
- Initial logo concepts will be sent to you for feedback via email.
- Upon feedback, our team will liaise with you via email and phone to make any refinements to your chosen design.
- Upon approval of your logo design, our designers will finalise the logo library and brand guidelines and supply via email for use.
- Our designers will then develop design concepts for the stationery items.
- Once all items are approved, our designers will send the closing emails with the electronic files and order any printing.