Custom Logo Design
We specialise in custom logo design for all trades and builders. We create a memorable and unique logo design that will help present your brand as professionally as you perform your trade. Having a great logo sets the perfect platform to build your business branding on.
What are the benefits of this pack:
> Bring your business to life with a unique logo
> The first step in building your business branding
> A great sense of pride in giving you business an identity
What’s included in the Custom Logo Design for a new business:
> 5 x pages of logo concepts
> 2 x rounds of revisions
> Brand guidelines (style guide)
> Complete logo library
> Full ownership of the logo
What is included in the Logo Library?
The complete logo library contains the final logo in various file formats and colour schemes to suit your internal and external print and web needs.
What are the Brand Guidelines?
Brand guidelines (Style Guide) essentially explains the key features and rules for your new branding. Showing the main components of the brand such as colours values & Pantone colours, layouts, fonts and how the logo should be used. This allows your business and 3rd parties to display your brand consistently across all kinds of mediums.
Folders & Files Included:
> Vector File Formats (Print Ready) - Ai, EPS, PDF
> Image Formats (Internal & Web) - JPEG & PNG
> Social Images - JPEG Images Formatted for Social Media Profiles & Covers
> Colour Schemes included with each format: PMS, CMYK, Single Colour Light & Dark
> Symbol or icon elements separately from the logo
How is the final logo handed over?
You will receive a link to download your completed logo library and brand guidelines along with a final email which includes the main logo formats and elements for your use straight away.
> Custom logo design is completed within 10 working days (including concepts, revisions and finalising logo library & brand guidelines).
- Once the pack is purchased, our team will check the order and issue a design brief via email for you to complete. You must fill out the design brief via the link provided in the email.
- After the design brief is submitted, our team will send a confirmation email to you. (If your pack is organised outside of the website an invoice will be issued here).
- Your project will be scheduled with our designers for concept development.
- Initial logo concepts will be sent to you for feedback via email.
- Upon feedback, our team will liaise with you via email and phone to make any refinements to your chosen design.
- Upon approval of your logo design, our designers will finalise the logo library and brand guidelines and supply via email for use.
If you have any questions about the process or have any additional info to be supplied outside of the design brief you can contact us via email@example.com or call the office on 1300 657 499.