Invoice and Quote Templates
Electronic Invoice and Quotation templates. Can be provided in the following formats: Xero templates, Microsoft Word templates, Microsoft Excel templates or Active PDF format. These custom designed templates include your business details and branding along with bank details and relevant terms and conditions.
Custom Xero Invoice TemplateOur Xero custom invoice template can make your business stand out and give your invoices a personalised feel.
> Branded to suit your business
> Business and Bank details
> Payment and/or particular terms and conditions
> 1 x electronic quotation document
> 1 x electronic tax invoice document
> 1 x electronic letterhead
* Xero templates are supplied with instructions for upload
* Both word and excel templates can be supplied as google doc or sheets if required
Format options include:
> Xero Templates
> Microsoft Word Format
> Microsoft Excel Format
> Active PDF
*We can not provide templates for MYOB, QuickBooks, Invoice2Go or any other accounting software not shown above. These programs only allow upload of a logo for preset templates with the application.
All prices include artwork and GST.
To get started we would need the following:
All details can be emailed to email@example.com
1. Purchase preferred format
2. Provide logo in a hi-res vector format PDF or EPS
3. Provide legal business details for templates
4. Provide a sample of the current template if possible
5. Provide EFT Bank details for the templates
6. Provide payment and/or particular terms and conditions
7. Concept layouts provided
8. Designers will liaise directly with refinements before finalising
9. Digital formats provided upon completion
If you have any questions about the process or have any additional info to be supplied you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 657 499.
Why use Xero Templates?
Xero Custom Invoice Templates should be used to give your invoice a personal touch. Customisation helps to add your business logo to the invoice and make other small changes so that the invoice is branded to your business.